Monday 1 July 2013

2D Animation concepts and development

My name is Matt Rossato and I am part of HexAnim, and am currently working on the production of Moss & Twigz. My main role amongst others is a 2D animation which will play at the start, middle and towards the end of the animation. Its role is primarily a story telling device that will establish the history of our story and key plot points. The program I will be using is "TVPaint 10 pro", which is a program that specializes in the creation of more traditional animations, through the use of brushes and layers much like photoshop, onion skinning, and frame by frame animation. Above is a concept for the look and feel of the basic 2D characters. This will be subject to change and further development. As production moves along, I will be posting further concepts and developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment